HISTORIAN 4 PHOTO MANAGEMENT AND EDITING SOFTWARE

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

DYI Vinyl Gutter Bookshelves

We love books. Having books facing out helps keep them noticed and easier to find for a quick read. This formally unusable wall in between the children's bedrooms makes a great space for these vinyl gutter bookshelves. I didn't bother getting the end-caps, as each pair costs as much as a 10 ft piece of gutter. The end caps would make these a little more sturdy though. The kids love having their books out in a common area and in plain sight! Find these titles and more at r3844.myubam.com

Pretty straight forward and easy to make.  I asked the attendant to cut the gutters for me at my desired length, these are 35 inches each.  I could drill a few holes to screw them in, but I purchased those 3M sticky things and so far they are doing well!

1 comment:

  1. Do NOT use the 3M sticky things to hang this! They will collapse and rip the paint off with it.

    ReplyDelete