HISTORIAN 4 PHOTO MANAGEMENT AND EDITING SOFTWARE

Monday, April 29, 2013

DIY Hand Weights

I signed up as a coach and joined a challenge.  A beachbody challenge.  I've been "pushing play" almost every day this month.  There is one DVD that uses hand weights.  I have never owned them.  I've tried family size cans of soup.  They are wide and cramp my hands and they are too light!   So, I scrounged around the house and found two wrenches and wrapped them in plastic wrap, kept it in place with a couple of rubber bands, then used duck tape to secure it.  Now I won't get those metal grooves indented in my hands!





Now I need just two more wrenches for the other hand!
To learn more about Beachbody, the Beachbody Challenge, and/or Shakeology, please visit
beachbodycoach.com/lisabellison

No comments:

Post a Comment