HISTORIAN 4 PHOTO MANAGEMENT AND EDITING SOFTWARE

Monday, October 18, 2010

In The Orchard


Week 42 - iheartfaces - In The Orchard Photo Challenge

We go every year to the apple orchard to pick our own apples. We usually go with another family or two to make it even more fun. Every year I take a photo of my daughter biting into an apple and naming it "Fiona, apple" as a play on words as my DD's name is Fiona and well, if you've heard of the singer, then that might sound funny.

This photo is of a boy, "K", with his mom. "K" does not appreciate his photo being taken...usually, EVER. Got him to smile in this one! Neither are looking into the camera, maybe the candid nature of this makes me like this photo so much. Hope you like it too.

5 comments:

  1. Adorable capture! The expression on the boys face melts my heart! And it's CRYSTAL CLEAR! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first thought was 'love how candid it is', even before I read your comment about it :) Fun capture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a shared giggle! Beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how he's leaning into his Mom, along with a big, huge smile...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the candid moment you caught! so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete