HISTORIAN 4 PHOTO MANAGEMENT AND EDITING SOFTWARE

Monday, August 3, 2009

The Summer Edition

I Heart Faces -Week 30 - My Story In Photos: "The Summer Edition"- Tuesday, August 4, 2009 - # 2 of 2 I Heart Faces website - http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/

"Our little (mafia) family"
Our family vacations include self-family-portraits. I set the camera to timer and run into the shot before the button goes off. This one is my favorite from this year's holiday. Just kidding about the mafia in the title. This one is from Petrified Forest National Park, Arizona. I love photographing old abandoned buildings and such along side of the road and this seemed like a great place for a family-self-portrait. Unfortunately, we didn't see the 'do not climb on this' sign until we were done with our photo shoot.


I Heart Faces -Week 30 - My Story In Photos: "The Summer Edition"- Tuesday, August 4, 2009 - # 1 of 2 I Heart Faces website - http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/
"We are Joshua trees."
Our family vacations include self-family-portraits. I set the camera to timer and run into the shot before the button goes off. This one we wanted to pretend to be Joshua trees, reaching our arms up to heaven. This was at Joshua National Monument, California this July 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment