HISTORIAN 4 PHOTO MANAGEMENT AND EDITING SOFTWARE

Monday, September 21, 2009

Completely Candid



I Heart Faces -Week 37 - Sept. 22, 2009 - "Completely Candid" photo challenge

I have more posed shots than unposed shots. If a person sees the camera, then it's not "completely candid" right? That's a tough challenge. Here is my completely candid shot. While on vacation this summer, we had the kids put on their bathing suits and cool off in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah. The fountains shoot up out of the ground in a somewhat unpredictable way. My two year old was frightened. My husband Jack, is hugging her for comfort and protection. I just love this shot how daddy is a solid protector of my precious with all the spouts of water shooting up around her and the laughter looks on people in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment